Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Tide over ( অতিক্রম করা ) He will soon tide over the difficulty.
- Charge with ( অভিযোগ করা (ত্রুটি) ) He was charged with theft.
- Responsible for ( দায়ী (কোন কার্জ) ) He is responsible to the committee for his action.
- Satisfaction in ( সন্তোষ ) I find satisfaction in gardening. Great was his satisfaction with her result.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Justice to ( ন্যায় বিচার ) We should do justice to everybody.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- Household word ( সকলের পরিচিত নাম ) Mother Teresa's name has now become a household word.
- At arm’s length ( দূরে ) Try to keep the bad boy at arm’s length.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- In one's teens ( তের থেকে উনিশ বছর বয়সের মধ্যে ) She is yet in her teens.
- blue blood ( অভিজাত বংশের রক্ত বহনকারী )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions