Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Eager about ( আগ্রহী ) He is eager about the result.
- Rest with ( নির্ভর করা ; বিশ্বাসস্থাপন করা ) The whole matter rests with you.
- Engaged with ( নিযুক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Faith with ( বিশ্বাস (ভঙ্গ) ) He broke faith with me.
- Provide against ( পূর্বে ব্যবস্থা করা ; সরবরাহ করা ) You must provide against evil days for your children.
- Control over ( নিয়ন্ত্রণ ) He has no control over his brother.
- Build castles in the air ( আকাশ কুসুম চিন্তা করা ) Don't idle away your time in building castles in the air.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- Take one to task ( তিরস্কার করা ) He was taken to task for negligence of duty.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions