Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Pleased with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am pleased with him.
- Control over ( নিয়ন্ত্রণ ) He has no control over his brother.
- Relevant to ( প্রাসঙ্গিক ) Your remark is not relevant to the point.
- Sensitive to ( সংবেদনশীল ) She is sensitive to cold.
- Consistent with ( সামঞ্জস্যপূর্ণ ) Your action is not consistent with the rules.
- Tired of ( ক্লান্ত ) I am Tired of doing the same thing day after day.
- Crocodile tears ( ময়া কান্না ) He shed crocodile tears at our misery.
- Out of the wood ( বিপদমুক্ত ) He is not yet out of the wood.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
- big cheese ( দলের বা পরিবারের সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যক্তি ) He is the big cheese who control everything in our group.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions