Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Callous to ( উদাসীন ) He is callous to my suffering.
- Replace with another ( পরিবর্তন করা (একটি জিনিস) ) Replace this chair with new one.
- Attend on ( সেবা করা ) She attends on her mother.
- Busy with ( ব্যস্ত ) He is busy with his studies.
- Affection for ( স্নেহ ) The teacher feels affection for every pupils.
- Aptitude for ( স্বাভাবিক দক্ষতা ) I have no aptitude for Mathematics.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- By and large ( প্রধানতঃ ) People in our village are by and large farmers.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )
- Man of straw ( অপদার্থ লোক ) We do not care a fig for a man of straw like him.