Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Offended with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I am offended with you at your conduct.
- Boast of ( গর্ব করা ) Do not boast of your wealth.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Escape from ( পলায়ন করা ) The prisoner escaped from the jail.
- Bound for ( যাত্রার জন্য প্রস্তুত ) The ship is bound for England.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- when pigs fly ( কখনও না ) I will help you when pigs fly
- Black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) He is a black sheep in his family.
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- Dead of night ( মধ্য রাত্রি ) The robbers broke into the house at dead of night.
- Bone of contention ( বিবাদের বিষয় ) The paternal property is the bone of contention between the two brothers.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions