Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Prone to ( ঝোঁক আছে এমন ) He is prone to idleness.
- Differ in ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (মতামত) ) They differ in their opinions.
- Live beyond ( বাঁচা ) He lives beyond his means.
- Quarrel with ( কলহ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Divide among ( ভাগ করা (দুইয়ের অধিক) ) Divide the mangoes among the boys.
- Open at ( উন্মুক্ত করা বা খোলা ) Open at page 20 of English book.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- At the eleventh hour ( শেষ মুহূর্তে ) he doctor came to the patient at the eleventh hour.
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
- harp on the same string ( এক কথা বারবার বলা )
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.