Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Callous to ( উদাসীন ) He is callous to my suffering.
- Fatal to ( মারাত্মক ) he doctor's mistake proved fatal to his life.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Alarmed at ( আতঙ্কিত ) We were alarmed at he news.
- Aim at ( লক্ষ্য করা ) He aimed his gun at he bird.
- Quick of ( চটপটে ) He is quick of understanding.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- From A to Z ( প্রথম হইতে শেষ পয্র্ন্ত ) The statement is true from A to Z.
- by dint of ( ফলে (সাধারণত বল প্রয়োগের ফলে) )
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )
- As usual ( যথারীতি ) He is late as usual.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions