Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Lack of ( অভাব ) I have no lack of friends.
- Involved in ( জড়িত ) He is involved in the plot.
- Made of ( তৈরি ) This ring is made of gold.
- Delight in ( আনন্দ ) He takes delight in music.
- Look after ( দেখাশোনা করা ) There is none to look after her.
- Divide into ( বিভক্ত করা (অংশ) ) It was divided into several parts.
- big cheese ( দলের বা পরিবারের সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যক্তি ) He is the big cheese who control everything in our group.
- At random ( বেপরোয়া ; এলোমেলো ) He hit the ball at random.
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- Dead of night ( মধ্য রাত্রি ) The robbers broke into the house at dead of night.
- Out of sorts ( ঈষৎ অসুস্থ ) He is out of sorts now.