Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Suffer from ( কষ্ট পাওয়া ) He is suffering from fever.
- Favour with ( অনুগত করা ) Would you favour me with an early reply?
- Abound in ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) Fish abounds in this river.
- Smell of ( গন্ধ দেয় ) This glass smells of wine.
- Stare at ( একদৃষ্টিতে তাকানো ) She stared at me.
- Entitled to ( অধিকারী ) He is entitled to a reward for his honesty.
- At arm’s length ( দূরে ) Try to keep the bad boy at arm’s length.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions