Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Learn words by topics :
- Lame of ( খোঁড়া ) He is lame of one leg.
- Search of ( অনুসন্ধানে ব্যস্ত ) They are in search of nice bird.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Abide by ( মেনে চলা ) One should abide by the rules
- Respect of ( সম্বন্ধে ) He is junior to me in respect of service.
- Conscious of ( সচেতন ) He is conscious of his weakness.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- As it were ( যেন ) The sun is, as it were , the lamp of the universe.
- At sixes and sevens ( বিশৃঙ্খলা অবস্থায় ) All the furniture in the room were at sixes and sevens.
- Dead against ( তীব্র বিরোধী ) I am dead against his proposal.