Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Glance at ( চোখ বুলিয়ে নেওয়া ) He glanced at me casually.
- Take after ( সদৃশ হওয়া ) The boy takes after his father.
- Weak in ( কাঁচা ) He is weak in Mathematics.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Capable to ( সক্ষম ) He is capable of doing this alone.
- Mourn for ( শোক করা ) Don't mourn for the dead.
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
- At arm’s length ( দূরে ) Try to keep the bad boy at arm’s length.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App