Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Impose on ( চাপানো ) The task was imposed on him.
- Absorbed in ( নিবিষ্ট ; মগ্ন ) Scientist is absorbed in experiment
- Heir to ( উত্তরাধিকারী (সম্পত্তি) ) He is the heir to his uncle’s property.
- Satisfied with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am satisfied with him or I am satisfied of the truth.
- Unite with ( ঐক্যবদ্ধ হওয়া ) Be united with your friends.
- Partial to ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He is partial to his son.
- To the backbone ( হাড়ে হাড়ে ) The boy is wicked to the backbone.
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
- To the contrary ( কাহারও বক্তব্যের বিপক্ষে ) In the court he said nothing to the contrary.
- In order to ( উদ্দেশ্য ) He came here in order to meet my mother.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions