Bangla Academy Dictionary:
Related Phrase, Idioms or a. prep.:
Share 'pro' with others:
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Talk to ( কথা বলা (ব্যক্তি) ) I am talking to (with) Mr. Roy.
- Render into ( অনুবাদ করা ) Render the passage into Hindi.
- Marry to ( বিবাহ দেওয়া ) He married his daughter to a rich man.
- in favour of ( পক্ষে ) He spoke in favour of his friend.
- Take after ( সদৃশ হওয়া ) The boy takes after his father.
- False to ( মিথ্যাবাদী ) I cannot be false to my friend.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- Cut a sorry figure ( খারাপ ফল করা ) He cuts a sorry figure in the examination.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )
- Lion's share ( সিংহভাগ ) He took the lion's share of the profit.
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions