Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Affection for ( স্নেহ ) The teacher feels affection for every pupils.
- Smell of ( গন্ধ দেয় ) This glass smells of wine.
- Greed for ( লোভ ) He has no greed for wealth.
- Absent from ( অনুপস্থিত ) Rifat was absent from college.
- Entitled to ( অধিকারী ) He is entitled to a reward for his honesty.
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- reinvent the wheel ( এমন কোনকিছু তৈরিতে সময় নষ্ট করা যা বর্তমানে বিদ্যমান ও ঠিকঠাক কাজ করে ) There's no point in us reinventing the wheel
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.