Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- Superior to ( উৎকৃষ্টতর ) This type of rice is superior to that.
- Displeased at ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Partiality for ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He has no Partiality for his son.
- Different from ( পৃথক ) This book is different from that.
- Look after ( দেখাশোনা করা ) There is none to look after her.
- Up and downs ( উন্থানপতন ) There are ups and downs in a man's life.
- Crocodile tears ( ময়া কান্না ) He shed crocodile tears at our misery.
- Call in question ( সন্দেহ করা ) No one can call his honesty in question.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- Breathe one's last ( মারা যাওয়া ) The old man breathed his last on Sunday last.