Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Render into ( অনুবাদ করা ) Render the passage into Hindi.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Faith with ( বিশ্বাস (ভঙ্গ) ) He broke faith with me.
- Excuse for ( অব্যাহতি দেওয়া ) He will not be excused for coming late.
- Capacity for ( যোগ্যতা ) He has a capacity for hard work.
- Occupied in ( নিয়োজিত ) He is occupied in writing a letter.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- In lieu of ( পরিবর্তে ) Give me this pen in lieu of that.
- At stake ( বিপন্ন ) His life is at stake now.
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions