Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Loyal to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is loyal to his master.
- Belong to ( অধিকারে থাকা ) This house is no more belongs to him.
- Escape from ( পলায়ন করা ) The prisoner escaped from the jail.
- Vexed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is vexed with me at my conduct.
- Provide with ( সরবরাহ করা (কোন জিনিস) ) I provide (supply) him with food.
- Justice to ( ন্যায় বিচার ) We should do justice to everybody.
- By leaps and bounds ( অতি দ্রুতগতিতে ) The population of Bangladesh is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- live by ones wit ( কথা বেচে খাওয়া )
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions