Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Enter into ( প্রবেশ করা ) He entered into the room.
- Indifferent to ( উদাসীন ) He is indifferent to our problem.
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- Subject to ( শর্তাধীন ) This is subject to approval of the committee.
- Count upon ( নির্ভর করা ) I count upon your help for this work.
- Relevant to ( প্রাসঙ্গিক ) Your remark is not relevant to the point.
- cringing flatterer ( খঁয়ের খা )
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- Do yeoman's service ( বিশেষ উপকার করা ) Raja Rammohan Roy has done yeoman's service to our country.
- Household word ( সকলের পরিচিত নাম ) Mother Teresa's name has now become a household word.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- Die in harness ( কর্মরত অবস্থায় মারা যাওয়া ) Dr. Sen died in harness.