Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Affectionate to ( স্নেহশীল ) He is affectionate to me.
- Dispose of ( বিক্রয় করা ) He disposed of his books.
- Mourn for ( শোক করা ) Don't mourn for the dead.
- Live on ( খেয়ে বাঁচা ) The cow lives on grass.
- Vain of ( অহঙ্কারী ) She is vain of her beauty.
- Officiate for ( পরিবর্তে কাজ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He officiated for me in that post.
- In lieu of ( পরিবর্তে ) Give me this pen in lieu of that.
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up
- Do yeoman's service ( বিশেষ উপকার করা ) Raja Rammohan Roy has done yeoman's service to our country.
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions