Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Look over ( পরীক্ষা করা ) He is looking over the answer papers.
- Rich in ( সম্পদশালী ) Bangladesh is rich in minerals.
- Dedicate to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) This book is dedicated to his father.
- Divert from ( অন্যদিকে নেওয়া ) The loud music diverted my attention from study.
- Count for ( গণ্য হওয়া ) His advice counts for nothing.
- Render into ( অনুবাদ করা ) Render the passage into Hindi.
- Wild goose chase ( পন্ডশ্রম ) Do not waste time in wild goose chase.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- put a spoke to ones wheel ( কারও উন্নতিতে বাধা হওয়া )
- Cats and dogs ( মূষল ধারে ) It was raining cats and dogs.
- Come to light ( প্রকাশিত হওয়া ) Their private talk has come to light at last.
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions