Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Lame of ( খোঁড়া ) He is lame of one leg.
- Require of ( প্রয়োজন হওয়া (কোন কিছু) ) I required a loan of him.
- Look up ( শব্দার্থ খোঁজা ) Look up the word in the dictionary.
- Live within ( বাঁচা ) He live within his means
- Appeal for ( আবেদন করা (কোন কিছু) ) He appealed for pardon.
- Abound with ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) The ocean abounds with fish.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- Take one to task ( তিরস্কার করা ) He was taken to task for negligence of duty.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
- Bid fair ( ভালো কিছু আশা করা ) He bids fair to be a good doctor.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions