Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Hard of ( কম শোনা ) He is hard of hearing.
- Deaf of ( বধির ) He is deaf of one ear.
- Senior to ( বয়সে বড়, উচ্চপদস্থ ) He is senior to me by four years.
- Jealous of ( ঈর্ষা পরায়ণ ) I am not at all jealous of his fortune.
- Pride on ( গর্ব করা ) He prides himself on his high birth.
- Agree with ( একমত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I agree with you on this point
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- By leaps and bounds ( অতি দ্রুতগতিতে ) The population of Bangladesh is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- Dead language ( যে ভাষা এখন আর কথ্য নয় ) Sanskrit is a rich language, but it is now a dead language.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )
- Turn down ( প্রত্যাখান করা ) He turned down my proposal.