Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Deal in ( ব্যবসা করা ) He deals in rice.
- Blind of ( দৃষ্টিশক্তিতে অন্ধ ) He is blind of one eye.
- Retire from ( অবসর লওয়া ) He retired from service on a pension.
- Persist in ( লেগে থাকা ) He persisted in disturbing me.
- Obsessed by ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed by the idea.
- Argue against ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him against the point.
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions