Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Alternative to ( বিকল্প ) This question is alternative to that.
- Believe in ( বিশ্বাস করা ) I do not believe in his honesty.
- Offend against ( লঙ্গন করা ) You have offended against good manners.
- Engaged to ( বাগদত্ত ) Lila was engaged to him.
- Comment on ( মন্তব্য করা ) He commented favorably on the point.
- Lame of ( খোঁড়া ) He is lame of one leg.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- Burning question ( তীব্র বিতর্কের বিষয় ) The problem of the dowry system is the burning question of the day.
- By leaps and bounds ( অতি দ্রুতগতিতে ) The population of Bangladesh is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions