Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- End in ( শেষ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- Clue to ( সূত্র ) Find out the clue to the mystery.
- Desire for ( ইচ্ছা ) He has no desire for fame.
- Open to ( উন্মুক্ত ) His plan is open to objection.
- Preferable to ( অধিক পছন্দযোগ্য ) Death is preferable to dishonor.
- Capable to ( সক্ষম ) He is capable of doing this alone.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- Curry favour ( তোষামোদ করিয়ে প্রিয় হওয়া ) He knows how to curry favour with officers.
- In one's teens ( তের থেকে উনিশ বছর বয়সের মধ্যে ) She is yet in her teens.
- by dint of ( ফলে (সাধারণত বল প্রয়োগের ফলে) )
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- till the cows come home ( অনেক সময় ধরে ) I could play outside till the cows come home