Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Displeased at ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Glance at ( চোখ বুলিয়ে নেওয়া ) He glanced at me casually.
- Stare at ( একদৃষ্টিতে তাকানো ) She stared at me.
- Succeed in ( সাফল্য লাভ করা ) He will succeed in life.
- Die of ( মারা যাওয়া (রোগ) ) He died of cholera.
- Accustomed to ( অভ্যস্ত ) I am accustomed to such a life.
- till the cows come home ( অনেক সময় ধরে ) I could play outside till the cows come home
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Cut a sorry figure ( খারাপ ফল করা ) He cuts a sorry figure in the examination.
- Fish out of water ( অস্বস্তিকর অবস্থায় ) When he came to the village, he felt like a fish out of water.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions