Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Justice to ( ন্যায় বিচার ) We should do justice to everybody.
- Composed of ( তৈরি ) Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen.
- Displeased with ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Enter into ( প্রবেশ করা ) He entered into the room.
- Differ with ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I differ with you on this point.
- Believe in ( বিশ্বাস করা ) I do not believe in his honesty.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- Fish out of water ( অস্বস্তিকর অবস্থায় ) When he came to the village, he felt like a fish out of water.
- At arm’s length ( দূরে ) Try to keep the bad boy at arm’s length.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
- a rotten apple ( কোনো একটা দলের সব ভালোর মধ্যে খারাপ বা মন্দটা ) In any group of average citizens there are bound to be a few rotten apples.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions