Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Key to ( সমাধানের উপায় ) He has found out the key to his problem.
- Adjacent to ( সংলগ্ন ) Her college is adjacent to her house.
- Provide with ( সরবরাহ করা (কোন জিনিস) ) I provide (supply) him with food.
- Abound with ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) The ocean abounds with fish.
- Come of ( জন্মগ্রহণ করা ) He comes of a noble family.
- Absent from ( অনুপস্থিত ) Rifat was absent from college.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.
- Come to light ( প্রকাশিত হওয়া ) Their private talk has come to light at last.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions