Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Interfere in ( হস্তক্ষেপ করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) Do not interfere in my job.
- Jump to ( তাড়াহুড়ো করে সিদ্ধান্তে আসা ) Do not jump to a conclusion without much thinking.
- Faith in ( বিশ্বাস ) I have no faith in him.
- Aloof from ( দূরে থাকা ) Keep yourself aloof from bad company.
- Fond of ( অনুরাগী ) Children are fond of sweets.
- Prior to ( পূর্বে ) Prior to that, he was in a wretched condition.
- Bid fair ( ভালো কিছু আশা করা ) He bids fair to be a good doctor.
- Up and downs ( উন্থানপতন ) There are ups and downs in a man's life.
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions