Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Affectionate to ( স্নেহশীল ) He is affectionate to me.
- Zealous for ( আগ্রহী ) He is zealous for improvement.
- Burst into ( ভেঙ্গে পড়া ) He burst into tears at the sad news
- Accompanied with ( একসঙ্গে ঘটা ) He has fever accompanied with headache.
- Send for ( ডেকে পাঠানো ) Send for a doctor immediately.
- Famous for ( বিখ্যাত ) Radhanager is famous for the birth place of Raja Rammohan.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- By fits and starts ( অনিয়মিত ; মাঝে মাঝে ) He works by fits and starts.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- Round the clock ( সমস্ত দিন ) He is working round the clock.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App