Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Occupied in ( নিয়োজিত ) He is occupied in writing a letter.
- Afraid of ( ভীত ) I am not afraid of ghosts.
- Lacking in ( অভাব আছে এমন ) He is lacking in courage.
- Die in ( মারা যাওয়া (শান্তি) ) Let me die in peace.
- Jealous of ( ঈর্ষা পরায়ণ ) I am not at all jealous of his fortune.
- Rejoice in ( আনন্দ করা ) Every one rejoiced in her success.
- In full swing ( পুরাদমে ) The school is now in full swing.
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.
- At the eleventh hour ( শেষ মুহূর্তে ) he doctor came to the patient at the eleventh hour.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions