Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Ashamed of ( লজ্জিত ) He is not ashamed of his conduct.
- Zealous for ( আগ্রহী ) He is zealous for improvement.
- Consist of ( গঠিত হওয়া ) This class consists of fifty boys and thirty girls.
- Rob of ( অপহরণ করা ) Somebody robbed him of his purse.
- Look over ( পরীক্ষা করা ) He is looking over the answer papers.
- Accompanied with ( একসঙ্গে ঘটা ) He has fever accompanied with headache.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- In cold blood ( ঠান্ডা মাথায় ) They committed this murder in cold blood.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App