Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Access to ( প্রবেশ অধিকার ) Public has no access to this area.
- Cure of ( আরগ্য হওয়া ) He will be cured of the disease very soon.
- Trust to ( বিশ্বাস করা (ব্যক্তি) ) You may trust the work to me.
- Late in ( দেরি ) Why are you so late in coming?
- Belong to ( অধিকারে থাকা ) This house is no more belongs to him.
- Die of ( মারা যাওয়া (রোগ) ) He died of cholera.
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Above all ( প্রধানত ; সর্বোপরি ) We should be kind, polite, and above all honest.
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.