Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Parallel to ( সমান্তরাল ) This line is parallel to that.
- Beware of ( সতর্ক হওয়া ) Beware of pick-pockets.
- Lament for ( বিলাপ করা ) She lamented for her child.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Zealous for ( আগ্রহী ) He is zealous for improvement.
- Look after ( দেখাশোনা করা ) There is none to look after her.
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up
- In lieu of ( পরিবর্তে ) Give me this pen in lieu of that.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- when pigs fly ( কখনও না ) I will help you when pigs fly
- Achilles heel ( দুর্বলতা বা ত্রুটি ) He is trying to hide but everybody knows his achilles' heel
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions