Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Engaged to ( বাগদত্ত ) Lila was engaged to him.
- Liable to ( দায়ী ) He is liable to fine for his misconduct.
- Rejoice at ( আনন্দ করা ) Every one rejoiced at her success.
- Guess at ( অনুমান করা ) Can you guess at her age?
- Different from ( পৃথক ) This book is different from that.
- Offend against ( লঙ্গন করা ) You have offended against good manners.
- As if ( যেন ) He swims so beautifully as if he is the Olympic gold medalist.
- Cats and dogs ( মূষল ধারে ) It was raining cats and dogs.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
- In time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) He reached the station in time.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions