Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Escape by ( রক্ষা করা ) He escaped by a hair breadth.
- Search of ( অনুসন্ধানে ব্যস্ত ) They are in search of nice bird.
- Disgrace to ( কলঙ্ক ) He is disgrace to his family.
- Ill with ( অসুস্থ ) He is ill with fever.
- Indifferent to ( উদাসীন ) He is indifferent to our problem.
- Faithful to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) The dog is faithful to his master.
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- Birds eye view ( মোটামোটি ধারণা ; এক নজর ) He took a bird’s eye view of the flood-stricken area from an aeroplane.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- Hold good ( প্রযুক্ত হওয়া ) This ruls will not hold good here.
- As if ( যেন ) He swims so beautifully as if he is the Olympic gold medalist.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App