Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Diffident of ( সন্দিগ্ধ ) I am diffident of success.
- Boast of ( গর্ব করা ) Do not boast of your wealth.
- Quick at ( চটপটে ) He is quick at figures.
- Commence on ( শুরু করা ) Our examination commences on the 3rd July.
- Tired of ( ক্লান্ত ) I am Tired of doing the same thing day after day.
- Absorbed in ( নিবিষ্ট ; মগ্ন ) Scientist is absorbed in experiment
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
- Bad blood ( মনোমালিন্য ; শত্রতা ; দ্বেষ ) Now there is bad blood between the two brothers.