Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Plead with ( ওকালতি করা (ব্যক্তি) ) I pleaded with him for justice.
- Ill with ( অসুস্থ ) He is ill with fever.
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- Satisfaction in ( সন্তোষ ) I find satisfaction in gardening. Great was his satisfaction with her result.
- Agree with ( একমত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I agree with you on this point
- Interfere in ( হস্তক্ষেপ করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) Do not interfere in my job.
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions