Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Satisfied with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am satisfied with him or I am satisfied of the truth.
- Make for ( অগ্রসর হওয়া ) The ship made for England.
- Equal to ( সমতুল্য (কাজ) ) He rose equal to the occasion.
- Attend on ( সেবা করা ) She attends on her mother.
- Divide into ( বিভক্ত করা (অংশ) ) It was divided into several parts.
- Bent on ( ঝোঁক ) He is bent on playing cricket.
- tickled pink ( খুব খুশি করানো ) She was tickled pink by the good news.
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
- Dead of night ( মধ্য রাত্রি ) The robbers broke into the house at dead of night.
- Turn down ( প্রত্যাখান করা ) He turned down my proposal.
- Achilles heel ( দুর্বলতা বা ত্রুটি ) He is trying to hide but everybody knows his achilles' heel
- Cats and dogs ( মূষল ধারে ) It was raining cats and dogs.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions