Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Rejoice at ( আনন্দ করা ) Every one rejoiced at her success.
- Need for ( প্রয়োজনীয় ) I have no need for more money.
- Respond to ( উত্তর দেওয়া ) Nobody responded to my call.
- Overcome with ( দমন করা ) He was overcome with fatigue.
- Blush with (for) ( লজ্জায় রাঙা হওয়া ) She blushed with shame.
- Remind of ( মনে করিয়ে দেওয়া (কোনকিছু) ) I reminded him of his promise.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- Die in harness ( কর্মরত অবস্থায় মারা যাওয়া ) Dr. Sen died in harness.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- By fits and starts ( অনিয়মিত ; মাঝে মাঝে ) He works by fits and starts.
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions