Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Displeased at ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Obsessed with ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed with the idea.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Believe in ( বিশ্বাস করা ) I do not believe in his honesty.
- Quick of ( চটপটে ) He is quick of understanding.
- Limit to ( সীমা ) You should have a limit to your demands.
- At a loss ( হতবু্দ্ধি ; কিংকর্তব্যবিমূঢ় ) He was at a loss and did not know what to do.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- blue blood ( অভিজাত বংশের রক্ত বহনকারী )
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions