Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Accustomed to ( অভ্যস্ত ) I am accustomed to such a life.
- Guilty of ( দোষী ) He is guilty of murder.
- Stare at ( একদৃষ্টিতে তাকানো ) She stared at me.
- Vain of ( অহঙ্কারী ) She is vain of her beauty.
- Yield to ( আত্মসমর্পণ করা ) He Yielded to his enemy.
- Displeased at ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- by dint of ( ফলে (সাধারণত বল প্রয়োগের ফলে) )
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions