Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Compare with ( তুলনা করা (সদৃশ বস্তু) ) Rabindranath may be compared with Shakespeare.
- Prior to ( পূর্বে ) Prior to that, he was in a wretched condition.
- Addicted to ( আসক্ত ) He is addicted to separate.
- Admit into ( প্রবেশাধিকার দেওয়া ) He was admitted into the room.
- Lacking in ( অভাব আছে এমন ) He is lacking in courage.
- Angry with ( রাগান্বিত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is angry with me for speaking against him.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- At a stretch ( একটানা ) He can run ten miles at a stretch.
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions