Bangla Academy Dictionary:
Related Phrase, Idioms or a. prep.:
Share 'par' with others:
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Look for ( খোঁজা ) I am looking for a good job.
- Stare at ( একদৃষ্টিতে তাকানো ) She stared at me.
- Parallel to ( সমান্তরাল ) This line is parallel to that.
- Offended at ( বিরক্ত (কোন কাজে) ) I am offended with you at your conduct.
- Come of ( জন্মগ্রহণ করা ) He comes of a noble family.
- Satisfaction in ( সন্তোষ ) I find satisfaction in gardening. Great was his satisfaction with her result.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
- For good ( চিরকালের জন্য ) He left the country for good.
- Achilles heel ( দুর্বলতা বা ত্রুটি ) He is trying to hide but everybody knows his achilles' heel
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- Slow coach ( অলস প্রকৃতির লোক ) You cannot expect much from a slow coach like him.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions