Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Supply to ( যোগান দেওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He supplied food to us.
- Part from ( বিচ্ছিন্ন হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He parted form his friend.
- Part with ( বিচ্ছিন্ন হওয়া (কোন জিনিস) ) She parted with the ring.
- Alarmed at ( আতঙ্কিত ) We were alarmed at he news.
- Partial to ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He is partial to his son.
- Polite in ( নম্র ) He is polite in his manners. (Polite to strangers).
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.
- Take one to task ( তিরস্কার করা ) He was taken to task for negligence of duty.
- Bid fair ( ভালো কিছু আশা করা ) He bids fair to be a good doctor.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions