Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Persist in ( লেগে থাকা ) He persisted in disturbing me.
- Opportunity for ( সুযোগ ) I have no opportunity for (of) doing the work.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Restrict to ( সীমাবব্ধ করা ) Admission was restricted to students.
- Occupied in ( নিয়োজিত ) He is occupied in writing a letter.
- Die from ( মারা যাওয়া (প্রতিক্রিয়া) ) He died form over-eating.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- Bone of contention ( বিবাদের বিষয় ) The paternal property is the bone of contention between the two brothers.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- Out of sorts ( ঈষৎ অসুস্থ ) He is out of sorts now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions