Learn English by Lessons
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
So vs VeryCommonly Confused Words
So means ‘to a great extent or degree.’ Very emphasizes the degree of something that belongs to or is part of a particular person or thing.
Scarcely vs RarelyCommonly Confused Words
Scarcely means ‘almost nothing’ or ‘almost not’. Rarely means ‘almost never’.
Learn words by topics :
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Made of ( তৈরি ) This ring is made of gold.
- Enquire into ( অনুসন্ধান করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) He enquired of me into the matter.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Hanker after ( লালায়িত হওয়া ) Do not hanker after wealth.
- Consist of ( গঠিত হওয়া ) This class consists of fifty boys and thirty girls.
- In the nick of time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) The school team arrived in the nick of time.
- By and large ( প্রধানতঃ ) People in our village are by and large farmers.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- As it were ( যেন ) The sun is, as it were , the lamp of the universe.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions