Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Escape from ( পলায়ন করা ) The prisoner escaped from the jail.
- Consistent with ( সামঞ্জস্যপূর্ণ ) Your action is not consistent with the rules.
- Disgrace to ( কলঙ্ক ) He is disgrace to his family.
- Prohibit from ( বারণ করা ) I prohibited him from going there.
- Partiality for ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He has no Partiality for his son.
- Die by ( মারা যাওয়া (বিষ) ) He died by poison.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- pound of flesh ( এক চুল এদিক ওদিক নয় )
- cringing flatterer ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions