Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Attend to ( মনোযোগ দেওয়া ) Attend to your lesson.
- Divide between ( ভাগ করা (দুটি বা দুজন) ) Divide the apple between Raqib and Shafique.
- Accustomed to ( অভ্যস্ত ) I am accustomed to such a life.
- Talk to ( কথা বলা (ব্যক্তি) ) I am talking to (with) Mr. Roy.
- Resign to ( আত্মসমর্পন করা (স্বয়ং) ) I resigned myself to fate
- Deal in ( ব্যবসা করা ) He deals in rice.
- Hold water ( ধোপে টেকা ; কার্যকরি হওয়া ) This policy will not hold water in this situation.
- ABC ( প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান ) Everybody must know at least the ABC of religion.
- live by ones wit ( কথা বেচে খাওয়া )
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions