Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Consistent with ( সামঞ্জস্যপূর্ণ ) Your action is not consistent with the rules.
- Entitled to ( অধিকারী ) He is entitled to a reward for his honesty.
- Cure of ( আরগ্য হওয়া ) He will be cured of the disease very soon.
- Burst out ( ফেটে পড়া ) He burst out laughing at my joke.
- Displeased with ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Excel in ( তুলনামূলক ভাবে সুন্দর হওয়া ) He excels in painting.
- Lame excuse ( বাজে গুজব ) This lame excuse will to do.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- Flesh and blood ( রক্তমাংসের শরীর ) Flesh and blood cannot bear with such insults.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App