Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Dispose of ( বিক্রয় করা ) He disposed of his books.
- Argue against ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him against the point.
- Offensive to ( বিরক্তিকর ) This acrid smell is offensive to me.
- Access to ( প্রবেশ অধিকার ) Public has no access to this area.
- Afraid of ( ভীত ) I am not afraid of ghosts.
- Occupied in ( নিয়োজিত ) He is occupied in writing a letter.
- ABC ( প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান ) Everybody must know at least the ABC of religion.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- loose cannon ( অপ্রত্যাশিত ) He is a bit of a loose cannon.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions