Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Contribute to ( দান হিসাবে দেওয়া ) He contributed one thousand taka to the Flood Relief Fund.
- Fill with ( পরিপূর্ণ ) This tank is filled with water.
- Fatal to ( মারাত্মক ) he doctor's mistake proved fatal to his life.
- Capable to ( সক্ষম ) He is capable of doing this alone.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- True to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is true to his master.
- In a nut shell ( খুব সংক্ষেপে ) Tell the story in a nut shell.
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- hold your horses ( সবুর করা ; ধৈর্য ধরা ) Hold your horses in trouble, you will get your reward.
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions