SYNONYM notable; Famous; noted; appreciable; surprise; noticeable; memorable; prominent; plenty; oner;
Next : pricklesPrevious : campuses
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Marry to ( বিবাহ দেওয়া ) He married his daughter to a rich man.
- Feel for ( সহানুভূতি অনুভব করা ) I feel for you in your trouble.
- Assign to ( নির্দিষ্ট করে দেওয়া ) He assigned the task to me.
- Prohibit from ( বারণ করা ) I prohibited him from going there.
- Attend upon ( সেবা করা ) She attends upon her mother.
- Open to ( উন্মুক্ত ) His plan is open to objection.
- In the nick of time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) The school team arrived in the nick of time.
- Hold water ( ধোপে টেকা ; কার্যকরি হওয়া ) This policy will not hold water in this situation.
- At a stretch ( একটানা ) He can run ten miles at a stretch.
- By leaps and bounds ( অতি দ্রুতগতিতে ) The population of Bangladesh is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- To the contrary ( কাহারও বক্তব্যের বিপক্ষে ) In the court he said nothing to the contrary.
- At random ( বেপরোয়া ; এলোমেলো ) He hit the ball at random.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions