SYNONYM notable; Famous; noted; appreciable; surprise; noticeable; memorable; prominent; plenty; oner;
Next : pricklesPrevious : campuses
Learn English by Lessons
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
So vs VeryCommonly Confused Words
So means ‘to a great extent or degree.’ Very emphasizes the degree of something that belongs to or is part of a particular person or thing.
Scarcely vs RarelyCommonly Confused Words
Scarcely means ‘almost nothing’ or ‘almost not’. Rarely means ‘almost never’.
Learn words by topics :
- Rely on ( নির্ভর করা ) You can rely on him.
- Send for ( ডেকে পাঠানো ) Send for a doctor immediately.
- Enter into ( প্রবেশ করা ) He entered into the room.
- Accompanied with ( একসঙ্গে ঘটা ) He has fever accompanied with headache.
- Listen to ( শোনা ) Listen to the news on the radio.
- False to ( মিথ্যাবাদী ) I cannot be false to my friend.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- By leaps and bounds ( অতি দ্রুতগতিতে ) The population of Bangladesh is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- Wild goose chase ( পন্ডশ্রম ) Do not waste time in wild goose chase.
- In the nick of time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) The school team arrived in the nick of time.
- In cold blood ( ঠান্ডা মাথায় ) They committed this murder in cold blood.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions