Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Inferior to ( নিকৃষ্ট ; হীন ) He is inferior to his neighbour.
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Congratulate on ( অভিনন্দিত করা ) I congratulate you on your success.
- Senior to ( বয়সে বড়, উচ্চপদস্থ ) He is senior to me by four years.
- Useful for ( প্রয়োজনীয় (উদ্দেশ্য) ) This book is useful to us for examination.
- Hard of ( কম শোনা ) He is hard of hearing.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
- by dint of ( ফলে (সাধারণত বল প্রয়োগের ফলে) )
- A bed of roses ( সুখ-স্বাচ্ছন্দ্যপূর্ণ জীবন ) Many people think that life is a bed of roses
- be in ones bad books ( কারও অপ্রিয় হওয়া )