Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Offended with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I am offended with you at your conduct.
- Remedy for ( প্রতিকার ) There is no remedy for this disease.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Warn of ( সতর্ক করা ) He warned me of the danger.
- Admit into ( প্রবেশাধিকার দেওয়া ) He was admitted into the room.
- Acquainted with ( পরিচিত ) I am acquainted with her.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- ABC ( প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান ) Everybody must know at least the ABC of religion.
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
- At a loss ( হতবু্দ্ধি ; কিংকর্তব্যবিমূঢ় ) He was at a loss and did not know what to do.
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg