Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Accused of ( অভিযুক্ত ) He is accused of corruption.
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- Admit to ( ভর্তি করা ) Khadil was admitted to university.
- Eager for ( আগ্রহী ) He is eager for promotion in service.
- Die by ( মারা যাওয়া (বিষ) ) He died by poison.
- Aptitude for ( স্বাভাবিক দক্ষতা ) I have no aptitude for Mathematics.
- be in ones bad books ( কারও অপ্রিয় হওয়া )
- Birds eye view ( মোটামোটি ধারণা ; এক নজর ) He took a bird’s eye view of the flood-stricken area from an aeroplane.
- Bring to book ( শাস্তি দেওয়া ) He should be brought to book for his misconduct.
- Come to light ( প্রকাশিত হওয়া ) Their private talk has come to light at last.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions