Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Make out ( বুঝতে পারা ) I cannot make out what you say.
- Abide by ( মেনে চলা ) One should abide by the rules
- Dislike for ( অপছন্দ ) He has dislike for dogs.
- Rest upon ( নির্ভর করা ; বিশ্বাসস্থাপন করা ) I rest upon your promise.
- Object to ( আপত্তি করা ) He objected to my proposal.
- Require of ( প্রয়োজন হওয়া (কোন কিছু) ) I required a loan of him.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- Bed of roses ( আরামদায়ক অবস্থা ) Life is not a bed of roses.
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
- In black and white ( লিখিতভাবে ) Put down the statement in black and white.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions