Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Respect to ( সম্বন্ধে ) We are talking with respect to that matter.
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- Retire from ( অবসর লওয়া ) He retired from service on a pension.
- Prefer to ( অধিক পছন্দ করা ) I prefer coffee to tea.
- Engaged with ( নিযুক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Ashamed of ( লজ্জিত ) He is not ashamed of his conduct.
- Call in question ( সন্দেহ করা ) No one can call his honesty in question.
- At stake ( বিপন্ন ) His life is at stake now.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- At sixes and sevens ( বিশৃঙ্খলা অবস্থায় ) All the furniture in the room were at sixes and sevens.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App