Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Quick of ( চটপটে ) He is quick of understanding.
- Comply with ( মেনে নেওয়া ) I shall comply with your request.
- Search for ( অনুসন্ধান ) Their search for the thing was of no avail.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- Replace with another ( পরিবর্তন করা (একটি জিনিস) ) Replace this chair with new one.
- Ill with ( অসুস্থ ) He is ill with fever.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
- pound of flesh ( এক চুল এদিক ওদিক নয় )
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up
- to the bad ( মন্দাবস্থায় ; ঘাটতি অবস্থায় )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions