Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Lacking in ( অভাব আছে এমন ) He is lacking in courage.
- Differ in ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (মতামত) ) They differ in their opinions.
- Abide by ( মেনে চলা ) One should abide by the rules
- Deal in ( ব্যবসা করা ) He deals in rice.
- Kind to ( সদয় ) She is very kind to the children.
- Opportunity for ( সুযোগ ) I have no opportunity for (of) doing the work.
- Three R's ( প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা ) The majority of our people have not yet learnt the three R's.
- At all events ( যাই ঘটুক সব ক্ষেত্রেই ) I shall stand by him at all events.
- Flesh and blood ( রক্তমাংসের শরীর ) Flesh and blood cannot bear with such insults.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- Breathe one's last ( মারা যাওয়া ) The old man breathed his last on Sunday last.
- Round the clock ( সমস্ত দিন ) He is working round the clock.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions