Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- Endowed with ( ভূষিত ) He is endowed with talents.
- Wish for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) I do not wish for name and fame.
- Rejoice in ( আনন্দ করা ) Every one rejoiced in her success.
- Lame of ( খোঁড়া ) He is lame of one leg.
- Dispose of ( বিক্রয় করা ) He disposed of his books.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- Slip of the tongue ( বলায় সামান্য ভুল ) This is a slip of the tongue, don't lay much stress on it.
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions