Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Suffer from ( কষ্ট পাওয়া ) He is suffering from fever.
- Prior to ( পূর্বে ) Prior to that, he was in a wretched condition.
- Capable to ( সক্ষম ) He is capable of doing this alone.
- Destined to ( ভাগ্য নির্দিষ্ট ) He was destined to death.
- Argue for ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him for the point.
- Anxious about ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) I am anxious about my health.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- Build castles in the air ( আকাশ কুসুম চিন্তা করা ) Don't idle away your time in building castles in the air.
- Out of sorts ( ঈষৎ অসুস্থ ) He is out of sorts now.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- At sixes and sevens ( বিশৃঙ্খলা অবস্থায় ) All the furniture in the room were at sixes and sevens.