SYNONYM a shy person ; a quiet person who does not find it easy to talk to other people.
EXAMPLE Challenge your inner introvert to attend the social functions.
Next : infiltrationPrevious : extrovert
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Supply to ( যোগান দেওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He supplied food to us.
- Slow of ( ধীর ) He is slow of speech. He is slow at figures. He is slow in writing.
- Prior to ( পূর্বে ) Prior to that, he was in a wretched condition.
- Jump to ( তাড়াহুড়ো করে সিদ্ধান্তে আসা ) Do not jump to a conclusion without much thinking.
- Wish for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) I do not wish for name and fame.
- Grateful to ( কৃতজ্ঞ (ব্যক্তি) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- when pigs fly ( কখনও না ) I will help you when pigs fly
- At the eleventh hour ( শেষ মুহূর্তে ) he doctor came to the patient at the eleventh hour.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App