SYNONYM a shy person ; a quiet person who does not find it easy to talk to other people.
EXAMPLE Challenge your inner introvert to attend the social functions.
Next : infiltrationPrevious : extrovert
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Aim at ( লক্ষ্য করা ) He aimed his gun at he bird.
- Zeal for ( প্রবল উৎসাহ ) He has a zeal for social work.
- Equal with ( সমতুল্য (ব্যক্তি) ) Mr.Karim is equal in rank with Mr.Rahim.
- Prone to ( ঝোঁক আছে এমন ) He is prone to idleness.
- Partiality for ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He has no Partiality for his son.
- Burst out ( ফেটে পড়া ) He burst out laughing at my joke.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- be in ones bad books ( কারও অপ্রিয় হওয়া )
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
- In vain ( বৃথা ) All his attempts were in vain.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions