Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Confident to ( আবদ্ধ (শয্যা) ) He is confined to bed.
- Look after ( দেখাশোনা করা ) There is none to look after her.
- Triumph over ( জয় করা ) Jim and Della triumphed over their poverty.
- Polite in ( নম্র ) He is polite in his manners. (Polite to strangers).
- Quarrel with ( কলহ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Annoyed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was annoyed with him for being late.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- All at once ( হঠাৎ ) All at once a tiger came out of the forest.
- ABC ( প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান ) Everybody must know at least the ABC of religion.
- Household word ( সকলের পরিচিত নাম ) Mother Teresa's name has now become a household word.
- At a loss ( হতবু্দ্ধি ; কিংকর্তব্যবিমূঢ় ) He was at a loss and did not know what to do.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App