Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Aim at ( লক্ষ্য করা ) He aimed his gun at he bird.
- Mourn over ( শোক করা ) Don't mourn over the dead.
- Look for ( খোঁজা ) I am looking for a good job.
- Charge on or against ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Theft was charged on (against) him.
- Occupied in ( নিয়োজিত ) He is occupied in writing a letter.
- Sentence to ( দন্ডাদেশ দেওয়া ) He was sentenced to death for murder.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
- Beat black and blue ( প্রচন্ড প্রহার করা ; উত্তম-মধ্যম দেওয়া ) They beat the thief black and blue.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- In the nick of time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) The school team arrived in the nick of time.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions